I am happy to say that this website is financially solvent and will remain so for the foreseeable future. Fortunately, I have a day job and can pay for this site’s expenses through my personal earnings and savings.

If you would like to support the growth of this site, here are some things you can do:

  1. Spread the word by sharing articles and videos you find here. SRPG Academy is entirely independent and grassroots. It will never accept any corporate partnerships or sponsorships. As such, it relies on word-of-mouth support rather than top-down, centralized promotion.
  2. Become a contributor and start writing your own guides, translations, and reviews.
  3. Subscribe to my channel on Utreon. 75% of the money you spend there goes directly to me, while the other 25% goes to the good folks at Utreon. It’s a very generous split, and the people at Utreon seriously appreciate and deserve your support too. Any money you donate will be set aside to help pay for the domain and to improve the website.
  4. Turn off your ad blocker if you watch my videos on YouTube. This isn’t really as important as the above, but it does help.
  5. Send me Crypto. Contact me privately to do this. Alternately, you can support my Odysee channel with LBRY tokens, which you can get for free by simply using the site.

Supposing the site ever grows large enough, here are some other potential features you may see in the future:

  1. Livestream events such as SRPG boardgame/wargame nights and giveaways.
  2. SRPG-related books. Histories, anthologies, and more.
  3. SRPG store, where we would work together with independent developers to help distribute their products, either via physical copy or digital release.

…And potentially more. But for now, we’re taking things one step at a time, day by day. These are just ideas and my priority right now is dealing with the now. So for now, I greatly thank you for your support and hope you’re enjoying what you see so far.